As a Bid Reviewer, you will work within the Delivery Team and be responsible for managing the quality of bid submissions in response to customer engagements. This will facilitate the successful listing of a client onto Public Sector Frameworks as well as specific open tender responses. You will work to strictly to deadlines set by procurement authorities and need exercise good time management to ensure
As a Bid Reviewer within Infrastructure Pillar you will be responsible for:
· Briefing the Bid Support Professional to ensure that at First Review of all the content provided by our Customers to match all content against a set criterion and gap-analyse.
· Ensuring that the Bid Support Professional has collated all necessary information from the customer.
· Conducting the Second Review of all Customer Documents and working with the Senior Bid Reviewer to ensure that all documentation is complete for Third Review.
· Producing clear and concise feedback to ensure that customers are successful in their Submissions.
· Drafting and Creating Feedback within 48 Hours of Receipt of a Bid from a Customer.
· Intelligence Gathering in our Pre-Live Engagement with our Customers to ensure that the Bid Function has all the required information to produce a consistent, clear, and structured delivery of a Product to our Customers.
· Maintaining the Bid Repository and Knowledgebase to ensure that our Bid Function is well informed and up to date with the latest procurement news, government standards, and accreditations.
· Liaising with Account Executives within the Delivery Function to relay feedback to Customers.
· Producing advice and guidance to our customers on tender documents, procurement law, and on specific products which the Bid Function will work on.
· Collating feedback from all stages of review to assist in the formulation of Quality Reports on Customer Bid Submissions.
· Working with a Bid Team with a clear structure consisting of: Account Executives, Bid Support Professionals, Bid Reviewers, Senior Bid Reviewers, Commercial Bid Analyst, Head of Account Management & Pillar Bid Manager.
· Assisting the Product Launch Process within GovData to identify relevant and attractive products for our customer.
· To take part in Bid Start-Up Meetings.
· Create documents for Customers to complete to assist in the Bid Submission Process.
· Managing your own personal development plan and developing your industry-specific knowledge to assist GovData in its aims to achieve 100% Success in everything we do.
· You will have a minimum 4 years’ experience in a Bids and Proposals Management or a similar role within a Bid Function such as Bid Coordinator, Bid Writer, Bid Reviewer, Bid Manager, Proposal Writer.
· You will have previous experience of submitting, contributing to, and writing tender responses.
· You may also have previous experience and prior knowledge of RFI’s and RFP’s.
· Previous Experience of Working within a Service Assurance Role
· Knowledge of Quality Management Processes and standards such as ISO9001
· Knowledge of the Risk Management Process and associated standards such as Treasury Orange Book.
· Knowledge of Environmental Management Processes and standards such as ISO14001
· Knowledge of NEC/JCT contracts
· Knowledge of BIM 2/BREEAM standards
· Knowledge and understanding of industry accreditations including but not limited to; PAS91, CHAS and Constructionline
· Knowledge and experience of Project Management including: PRINCE2, APMP, Lean, Six Sigma.
· You will have a solid understanding of Government.
· You will have a solid understanding and implementation of internal governance procedures which includes document management and process management.
· You will have professional etiquette and good written communication skills.
· You will possess Risk Management Skills such as: Problem Solving, Negotiation and Diplomacy, and be confident in completion when working under pressure.
· You will have the ability to manage complex, multi-workstream opportunities
· You will be able to present information in bid submissions clearly and concisely
· You will have the ability to work under and absorb pressure, whilst maintaining a professional approach
· You may have experience of working to strict deadlines and have developed excellent time management, prioritisation and organisation skills
· You will be able to multitask and prioritise your daily workload
· You will have strong research skills and the ability to conduct comprehensive research.
· You will have excellent analytical skills to assist in the breakdown of framework specifications, bid packs, and ITT documents.
· You will have a strong attention to detail with the ability to identify flaws clearly and concisely with technical writing.
· You will be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Excel.
· You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be able to convey your ideas and feedback concisely.
· You will act at all time in accordance with GDPR and will have a strong sense of discretion, confidentiality, and resilience.
· You will have skills mirroring the GovData 8 TOPS Matrix
· Degree educated (Desirable: Construction Management)
· BIM 2 Qualified
· CIPS Qualified
· Project Management Certification eg. APMP or PRINCE2
Proven capability in delivering winning tenders for complex product or services opportunities. Ideally will have a background in solutions and services and experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery, and will provide valuable input into opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions, and solution design.