GovData are recruiting a professional Customer Account Executive, with a background in Account Management, Retentions, Customer Service, Client Relations and/or Customer Relationship Management, within our Delivery Team to manage our existing client base and retain their business on new opportunities.
- Being the main point of contact for all matters relating to your customer base.
- Building strong and lasting relationships with our new and existing customers.
- Contacting existing customers and informing them of ongoing and new opportunities.
- Updating/maintaining and enhancing revenue with existing clients.
- Ensuring payments are made in line with contract terms and chasing missed payments to protect our commercial position.
- Gathering all information from your customers that relates to bid submissions.
- Providing feedback following the outcome of content reviews and framework awards.
- Compiling reports to analyse how customers have adhered to their obligations.
- Handling disputes or official complaints to resolution and avoiding further escalation.
- Logging all customer contact onto our CRM system to ensure an effective audit trail is kept.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in retaining customers and upselling new products.
- Ability to effectively objection handle.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You will be comfortable talking to customers and have a confidence in delivering information.
- You will be confident and capable of handling customer issues.
- Financially motivated and driven by targets with a proven track record of generating revenue.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritise your day-to-day tasks.
- Experience of working in a bids and proposals environment.
- Experience in dealing with customer queries.
- A drive to succeed and progress your career.
- Experience with IT systems such as Office and a CRM.
- Good project and time management skills.
- Experience of working in a B2B role.
- Confidence in dealing with customers face to face and not solely from a distance.
A-Level or equivalent
GovData offers excellent benefits such as performance related bonus schemes, free parking, 20 days holiday, progression opportunities, pension scheme, shareholder scheme, health and employee benefits for all employees including an onsite Occupational Health Therapist. We also have a games room, modernised office space and a dog creche.
We are happy to welcome the right candidates who demonstrate the above traits and if successful will receive a commitment of ongoing training and personal development.
Following your application, a member of our dedicated Recruitment Team will be in touch with you within the next couple of days.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,500.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
We are a registered test Centre and test all employees twice per week. All employees are temperature checked upon arrival to the office. Face masks are worn around the office. We also have a new air conditioning and filtration system fitted throughout the
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Account management: 1 year (preferred)