You will Identify and prioritise target markets using appropriate/agreed demographic metrics, identify prospects within the selected target markets based on robust research methodology, make initial approach to prospects identified and secure initial introduction meeting and prepare tenders for new contracts
- Researching online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Manage a team of data and researchers
- Mailing of our Direct Mailer and following up
- Contacting potential clients via phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Following up new business leads and opportunities
- Work with Directors to develop a targeted long-term new business strategy
- Networking Events and PR
- Deliver accurate management reporting and insight. Direct working with Directors and other management.
- Some form of regulated FS qualification i.e. FPC or above
- Highly motivated and driven individual who is able to demonstrate use of own initiative
- Ability to identify new opportunities based on research but also on an opportunistic basis
- Disciplined approach to implementing marketing plan required
- Ability to carry out extensive research using various research methods
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (face to face, telephone and email,
- The ability to network effectively
- Planning, implementing and managing all company PPC campaigns.
- Optimising campaigns through continuous measuring and testing.
- Conducting ongoing keywords research to identify new opportunities
- Generating performance reports and acting on detailed analysis
- Staying up-to-date with digital marketing trends and strategies to keep us ahead of the competition
- Successful track record of generating business
- Tracking and reporting on all new business activity through our CRM system