As a Data Researcher you will be required to identify, assess and qualify prospective suppliers on behalf of Government and public sector purchasers in specific industry categories using previous government frameworks as well as trade association events and conferences.
Your objective will be to help our dedicated Sales team achieve a combination of targets that carry a weighting to both revenue and quality. You will be expected daily to hit a Data sourced lead target and your daily plan will include prospect identification, company research, such as looking at previous work the companies have done in and out the market, as well as looking at business intel and validating the correct decision maker via various websites.
You will report to the Data Research Manager and your work will support the management team who negotiate with specific companies to provide services to help those companies achieve contract awards onto Government supply frameworks.
- Source all information on up-and-coming frameworks.
- Research potential suppliers and match them to potential frameworks.
- Research all potential suppliers as leads in the CRM system.
- Researching the suppliers background & identifying partners and competitors.
- Researching trade specific association events and conferences.
- Working with the sales team to qualify leads & gather extra intel.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be competent in identifying potential customers and key decision makers.
- Have strong knowledge of IT using Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Knowledge of how to navigate the internet.
- Have fast and accurate typing skills.
- Possess excellent written communication skills and the ability to follow and to give clear instructions.
- Have good timekeeping, reliable and determined.
- Be determined to build a career and be a part of a successful team.
- Previous data generation / research skills.
- Experience with working toward KPI’s and metrics. Understanding of how important quality & accuracy is, as well as meeting the KPIs.
- Must have accuracy and attention to detail.
- Adaptable people, who can deal with changes.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Time management.
- Degree educated.
- Research related degree – not mandatory but preferred.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Lead Generator or Data Researcher.
We are happy to welcome the right candidates who demonstrate the above traits and if successful will receive a commitment of ongoing training and personal development as our people come first.
GovData offers excellent benefits such as performance related bonus schemes, free parking, 20 days holiday, progression opportunities, pension scheme, shareholder scheme, health and employee benefits for all employees including an onsite Occupational Health Therapist. We also have a games room, modernised office space and a dog creche.
We are happy to welcome the right candidates who demonstrate the above traits and if successful will receive a commitment of ongoing training and personal development.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
We are a registered test Centre and test all employees twice per week. All employees are temperature checked upon arrival to the office. Face masks are worn around the office. We also have a new air conditioning and filtration system fitted throughout the
- Master’s (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)