GovData are recruiting for a Document Reviewer to manage tender submissions in partnership with our customers.
As a Document Reviewer, you will work within the Delivery Team and be responsible for managing the quality of bid submissions in response to customer engagements. You will work to strict deadlines set by procurement authorities and will need to exercise good time management skills. Your customer focus and integrity will ensure tenders are compliant, accurate, on brand, align to customer needs, easy to assimilate and maximises GovData’s customer evaluation.
· Experience of completing Request for Proposals (RFPs), ITTs (Invitation to Tenders), and RFIs (Requests for Information).
· Intelligence gathering in our Pre-Live Engagement with our customers to ensure that the bid function has all the required information to produce a consistent, clear, and structured delivery of a product to our customers.
· Proof, edit and format a range of documentation.
· Drafting and creating clear and concise feedback within 48 Hours of receipt of a bid from a customer to ensure that the customers are successful in their submissions
· Liaising with the Customer Account Executives within the Delivery function to relay feedback to customers.
· Advice and guidance to our customers on tender documents, procurement law, and on specific products which the bid function will work on.
· Assisting with the product launch process within GovData to identify relevant and attractive products for our customers.
· Managing your own personal development plan and developing your industry-specific knowledge to assist GovData in its aims to achieve 100% success in everything we do
To see a full listing of jobs available at GovData please visit Indeed.co.uk
To apply for this position select Apply below.