About the Role
You would be responsible for the management of the marketing team ,events, exhibitions, marketing webinars, seminars and conferences, website,social media. From putting presentations together to managing the budget. This includes being able to liaise with other companies to ensure time scales, budgets and briefs are met and delivered.
- Implementing on-brand campaigns
- Increase sales
- Management of marketing team
- Webpage design and management
- Events range from hosting visiting groups, internal events, through to international exhibitions and conferences
- To take responsibilities for a number of the exhibitions, starting with initial brief and preparing project plans, right through to the seamless execution of each event
- Gathering analytics from marketing campaigns and pulling together brand led PowerPoint presentations
- Work with external conference organisers, building relationships and increasing their knowledge of our core skills.
- Responsibility for event activity, leading on the development and implementation of creative event delivery plans which achieve specific objectives whilst coordinating with the overall sector marketing strategy
- Increase brand awareness
- Increase traffic delivery
- Drive content and marketing strategy
- Bring digital marketing learning into the company
- Arrange seminars and webinars events
To see a full listing of jobs available at GovData please visit Indeed.co.uk
To apply for this position select Apply below.