A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Occupational Therapist to perform a key role and to support GovData’s employees based at our Head Office in Warrington. You will have the opportunity to manage your own caseload applying your specialist knowledge when providing OH and wellbeing advice to our staff. Main duties will include:
- To carry out appropriate assessments and treatment of allocated patients.
- To plan, conduct and participate in various treatment sessions in response to assessment and need.
- To carry out 1:1 sessions.
- To work in close liaison with the CEO, COO & HR
- To maintain strict confidentiality regarding any information concerning patients.
- To establish and maintain professional relationships with patients, their relations and friends and to support and promote patients’ rights and identity.
- Take a ‘whole person’ approach to each patient’s physical and mental wellbeing by considering all their needs – physical, social, psychological and environmental
- Keep up-to-date written and electronic records
- Refer patients to other specialists when needed
- Advise on home and workplace environmental alterations
- Teach anxiety management techniques
- Help people to return to work
- Mentor people on how to control their own behaviour.
- Assessing a patient’s home and/or work environment and recommending adaptations to fit the patient’s needs and improve independence
- Advising staff on how they can approach everyday tasks differently
To see a full listing of jobs available at GovData please visit Indeed.co.uk
To apply for this position select Apply below.