GovData are recruiting for a Document Reviewer to manage tender submissions in partnership with our customers.
As a Document Reviewer, you will work within the Delivery Team and be responsible for managing the quality of bid submissions in response to customer engagements. You will work to strict deadlines set by procurement authorities and will need to exercise good time management skills. Your customer focus and integrity will ensure tenders are compliant, accurate, on brand, align to customer needs, easy to assimilate and maximises GovData’s customer evaluation.
- Completing Request for Proposals (RFPs), ITTs (Invitation to Tenders), and RFIs (Requests for Information).
- Intelligence gathering in our Pre-Live Engagement with our customers to ensure that the bid function has all the required information to produce a consistent, clear, and structured delivery of a product to our customers.
- Proof, edit and format a range of documentation.
- Drafting and creating clear and concise customer feedback
- Liaising with the key stakeholders
- Provide advice and guidance to our customers on tender documents, procurement law, and specific products
- Assist with the product launch process.
- Manage your own personal development plan and continuing professional development
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail
- Good process and document management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Good understanding of risk analysis/management
- Excellent IT skills, including MSO.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Have excellent time management, prioritisation, and organisation skills
- Strong research skills and the ability to conduct comprehensive research.
- Able to present information in bid submissions clearly and concisely.
- Have excellent analytical skills.
- Previous experience and prior knowledge of RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Experience of standard forms of contract including the NEC suite and Public Contract Regulations 2015
- You will have a minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a Bids and Proposals Management or a similar role within a Bid Function
- Experience of dealing with tender portals
- Previous experience of submitting, contributing to, and writing tender responses.
- Possess Risk Management Skills such as problem solving, negotiation and diplomacy, and be confident in completion when working under pressure.
- A background in bid management from opportunity identification through to submission
- Degree level educated (First Class Hons)
- APMP certified
- Prince2/Project management qualification
- Degree level educated
We are happy to welcome the right candidates who demonstrate the above traits and if successful will receive a commitment of ongoing training and personal development as our people come first.
GovData offers excellent benefits such as performance related bonus schemes, free parking, 20 days holiday, progression opportunities, pension scheme, shareholder scheme, health and employee benefits for all employees including an onsite Occupational Health Therapist. We also have a games room, modernised office space and a dog creche.
We are happy to welcome the right candidates who demonstrate the above traits and if successful will receive a commitment of ongoing training and personal development.
Following your application, a member of our dedicated Recruitment Team will be in touch with you within the next couple of days.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Loyalty bonus
- Performance bonus
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Monday to Friday
We are a registered test Centre. All employees are tested, and temperature checked when arriving and leaving the office. Masks are worn and social distancing. We had also had full new air con and filtration fitted throughout the office.
- Bachelor’s (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Proven capability in delivering winning tenders for complex product or services opportunities. Ideally will have a background in solutions and services and experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery, and will provide valuable input into opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions, and solution design.