Whether you are a manufacturer, distributor or reseller, working with GovData can lead to mutually beneficial opportunities:
Full life cycle relationship support to the SME members:
- Pre-Framework education for your SME members willing to work in the Public Sector.
- GovData facilitate the bid process and Framework success for Members.
- Ongoing free advisory helpline for members.
- Sales surgeries for your members: How to leverage sales through the framework.
GovData’s value to Professional and Trade Associations
- GovData provides neutral advice and guidance on Public Sector procurement frameworks and Marketplace and how to win Public Sector business.
- Enhances the Professional and Trade Association’s communication with SMEs.
- Helps the Professional and Trade Association’s reputation and provides framework education to members.
- GovData proactively introduces new members to the Professional and Trade Association.
The Opportunity for SMEs
- SME Agenda. The Government’s mandate to ensure 33% of revenue is spent on the SME marketplace.
- Easy and compliant route to access over 38,000 Public Sector buyers allowing them to purchase your services in a matter of minutes.
- Thousands of contract opportunities across government and wider Public Sector.
- Once listed on the Framework it eliminates the need to go through any complex or lengthy tender processes.
When listed on a Framework, the SME’s services can be used by any public-sector body in the UK including, but not limited to…
- 26 Ministerial departments – Cabinet office, Attorney General’s office, Dept. for international trade, Dept. for Digital cultural media and sport, Ministry of justice
- 20 Non ministerial departments – Charity commission, CPS, Food standards agency, HMRC, National Crime Agency
- 380 Agencies and other public bodies – The Adjudicators office, Local councils, Cafcass, Civil Justice Council, DVLA
- 75 high profile groups – Border Force, Counter fraud, digital data and technology professions, DVS, Defence safety authority