Find out more about G-cloud 14 and get expert help from GovData, the leading Technology Framework Experts
About G-Cloud 14
Expected Framework Value: £8 billion
What is G-cloud 14?
This framework is an reiteration of G-Cloud 13. The framework helps customers in the UK
Public Sector to purchase cloud-based computing services such as hosting, software and
cloud support, including many off-the-shelf, pay-as-you-go cloud solutions
Helping you secure access to G-cloud 14
Thinking about applying for G-cloud 14 Framework? We can help – our expert team have extensive experience in successful framework applications. We’re incredibly proud of the growth we deliver across Information Technology frameworks, including the first Cyber Security Services and NS2 Frameworks as well as G-Cloud 13, NS3 and IT consult. A huge part of that prosperity has been securing successful framework applications and contracts worth over £37 billion.
Lot Structure – G-cloud 14
Platform or infrastructure services for running software, networking, or processing and storing data e.g. content delivery networks or load balancing services.
Applications that are accessed over the internet and hosted in the cloud e.g., accounting tools or customer service management software.
Services to help you set up and maintain your cloud software or hosting services e.g. migration services or ongoing support.
The support of end-to-end cloud transition projects. Suppliers must be able to provide all of the Lot 4 capabilities outlines below:
- Setup and migration
- Security services
- Quality assurance and performance testing
- Ongoing support
Understanding G-Cloud 14
Understand if G-Cloud 14 is right for your business and who can buy through this Framework
Who is the G-cloud 14 for?
This is for businesses looking to provide cyber security services to the UK Government and Public Sector organisations looking to improve their cyber resilience, whilst growing their business within the Public Sector.
- Penetration Testing Provider
- Firewall Provider
- Incident Management Provider
- Data Destruction Provider
- Threat Management Provider
- Cyber Security Consultancy
- System Auditing Providers
- Business Continuity Service Providers
- Sub-Pillar – Cyber-Security
Who can buy through the G-cloud 14 Framework?
- Central Government, e.g. Home Office, Ministry of Justice
- Local Government, e.g. Your local Council
- Education, e.g. Universities, Royal Nursing College, High Schools
- Health, e.g. Your local Hospital, Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs)
- Criminal Justice, e.g. Greater Manchester Metropolitan Policing
- Defence, e.g. tri-Forces (Army, Navy, Airforce), MoD
- Anomalies, e.g. Coastguard
Still not sure if G-cloud 14 is the right framework for you? Talk to our team of experts today, we’ll help you map the value of the framework to your services and understand the potential for your business.
FRAMEWORK SUBMISSION SUPPORT
No time or limited resources to start or grow your opportunities within Government or Public Sector? Our specialist IT and Technology Frameworks team have helped hundreds of companies navigate the complex framework submission process. We’re here to help remove the barriers to Public Sector success.